List of Attendees
The list of attendees for REV Connect ’17: REV Connect ’17 Attendees [XLS]
What to Expect
- Exclusive Content and Speakers: Hear from thought leaders from multiple industries on innovation and market disruption, and how to apply insights to transform the energy sector.
- Interactive Ideation Discussions: Work with your peers in a small-group workshop that will generate ideas for business models to advance REV goals. Senior leadership from New York utilities and other organizations will have the opportunity to learn from the workshop findings.
- Direct REV Connect Engagement: Come away from the only official New York State REV conference with a strong understanding of the types of innovation opportunities available in the REV market. Learn how to best partner with New York utilities on REV projects, with facilitation support available from the REV Connect team.
- Create and Strengthen Partnerships: Engage with representatives from utilities, leading companies, New York State, and REV Connect to build on networks and form new partnerships.
The Run of Show
- Innovation Inspiration: Morning sessions will feature a fast-paced lineup of leaders from a variety of industries who have deep experience driving innovation and navigating market disruption – with parallels to the rapid changes happening in the utility industry. These sessions will spark creativity and imagination for the afternoon workshops.
- Roll up Your Sleeves: Dive deep and collaborate with your peers during an afternoon ideation workshop to produce real ideas for business models that advance REV goals.
- Toward Partnerships: During the closing panel, utility executives will discuss top ideas from the workshop and share insights into what they consider when allocating resources to innovative business opportunities.
Who Should Attend
REV Connect ‘17 is open to leaders and staff of utilities, established companies, and startups who are leading innovation on business models and technology at their organizations. They’ll include:
- CEOs, owners, presidents, and vice presidents
- Directors, managers, and professional staff