Please note that at this time, we are only accepting submissions for the Short-Term Gas Needs Mini-Sprint. For more information, see the Accelerating the Gas Transition Opportunity page.
The deadline for any questions for utilities is July 14, 2021 at 8 PM ET. Please submit questions via our contact form, mentioning in the body of the question which utility it is aimed toward; we will post responses from the utilities within two weeks, and recommend that you work on other parts of your submission in the intervening time.
To submit an idea, you and your team should:
- Review our process, criteria, and opportunities for innovation and utility partnerships
- Confirm that your solution will share added value among customers, market solution providers, and a utility partner
- Learn more about each New York utility
- Get briefed on New York’s Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act
Please don’t submit:
- Confidential or proprietary information (see Terms)
- Responses to active procurements—those should be made directly to the utility or organization seeking proposals
- Sales pitches or marketing materials, requests for R&D support, or policy statements
Questions before you submit your idea? Please contact us.