Please note that at this time, we are no longer accepting submissions for the Short-Term Gas Needs Mini-Sprint. For more information, see the Accelerating the Gas Transition Opportunity page.
National Grid provided answers for questions raised by potential submitters. These answers, along with National Grid’s need statement, will provide you with guidance as you fill out National Grid’s submission form.
To submit an idea, you and your team should:
- Review our process, criteria, and opportunities for innovation and utility partnerships
- Confirm that your solution will share added value among customers, market solution providers, and a utility partner
- Learn more about each New York utility
- Get briefed on New York’s Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act
Please don’t submit:
- Confidential or proprietary information (see Terms)
- Responses to active procurements—those should be made directly to the utility or organization seeking proposals
- Sales pitches or marketing materials, requests for R&D support, or policy statements
Questions before you submit your idea? Please contact us.