Please note that at this time, we are no longer accepting submissions for the Short-Term Gas Needs Mini-Sprint. For more information, see the Accelerating the Gas Transition Opportunity page.
To submit an idea, you and your team should:
- Review our process, criteria, and opportunities for innovation and utility partnerships
- Confirm that your solution will share added value among customers, market solution providers, and a utility partner
- Learn more about each New York utility
- Get briefed on New York’s Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act
Please don’t submit:
- Confidential or proprietary information (see Terms)
- Responses to active procurements—those should be made directly to the utility or organization seeking proposals
- Sales pitches or marketing materials, requests for R&D support, or policy statements
Questions before you submit your idea? Please contact us.